Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Introduction

My name is Brittany, and I am a junior at TAMUCC. I am an Early Childhood-6th grade Generalist, but I want to get my Master's degree in Communication Disorders and become a speech therapist. I chose this because I taught preschool for almost three years at a daycare back home, and I fell in love with it. My last year there, I had a four year old boy in my class that had difficulty speaking. I wanted to help him but did not have the knowledge to do so. Because of him, I am determined to spend three extra years in college to help other children with similar difficulties. I am originally from Georgetown, TX. The most important things to me are God, my family, my friends, my puppy, my boyfriend, and my dirtbike. Before I came to college, I raced dirtbikes, but unfortunately, I don't have time to do so now. I still love riding when I have the time, and you can find me watching motocross quite a bit, whether it be the pros or my brother. I have a nine month old Pit Bull-Lab mix named Harley who means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment